One of the most consistent (t)rappers in the game, Gucci Mane, is gearing up to get right back to it.
After giving the fans “Droptopwop” in May, Gucci is now releasing a new album titled “Mr. Davis” on September 15th 2017.
There will be appearances from The Weeknd, Migos, Slim Jxmmi, Young Dolph, Ty Dolla $ign, Monica, Big Sean, Chris Brown, A$AP Rocky, ScHoolboy Q, and Rico Love.
Here is the full track listing:
1. Work in Progress (Intro)
2. Back On
3. I Get the Bag (feat. Migos)
4. Stunting Ain’t Nuthin (feat. Slim Jxmmi & Young Dolph)
5. Curve (feat. The Weeknd)
6. Enormous (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
7. Members Only
8. Money Make Ya Handsome
9. Changed (feat. Big Sean)
10. We Ride (feat. Monica)
11. Lil Story (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
12. Tone it Down (feat. Chris Brown)
13. Make Love
14. Money Piling
15. Jumped Out the Whip (feat. A$AP Rocky)
16. Miss My Woe (feat. Rico Love)
17. Made It (Outro)