When it comes to soccer betting, it is done by two types of punters:the ones who bet for fun and those who bet in order to win. Whatever type you are, the goal is for you to be able to bet your bookie. Though truth be told; soccer is unpredictable and that is what makes it be more tempting. But you will need to follow certain guidelines which you will find at Euro casino in order for you to be able to increase your chances of winning.
First things first, you need to be very clear and confident about what to bet and how to bet. You will have to take into consideration the points below before you start betting on a team.
- Team form: You have to always check the recent performances and form of the team you want to bet on. If you can get it, read the reports on recent matches to find out if the team ended up being unlucky due to having an opposition with a tough goalkeeper.
- Away and home records: You will need to check for away and home statistics. There are some teams which play great when on the home ground while others tend to shine when away.
- Head to head: You will have to check the records between the two clubs due to the fact that, in soccer, chances are that, the history will repeat itself.
- Team news: You have to always check for suspensions and injuries. Find out which players are not going to play and how important are they to the team. You should check the records of the players who are going to replace the injured or suspended players.
- Motivation: Check how well the team is motivated and how important it is to them to be able to win the game. Are they really in dire needs of the points? Is the cup they are playing for very important to them. This and more should be considered before you decide to place a bet.
- Schedules: Find out if the team has had a tight schedule and if there are chances that they are tired. Find out if the last team had a schedule which was tight and if they are likely tired. Get to know if the last game which they played ended up demoralizing them or whether the game they are going to play next will be more important than the current one they are playing.
You will also need to follow the following simple guidelines:
- You should only bet what you can afford
- You should avoid betting on leagues or teams which you don’t know a thing about
- Find a staking system and stick to it
- You need not be overconfident due to the fact that soccer is full of surprises
- Avoid betting at the beginning of the season. You need to, first of all, analyze the recent form of the team before you start to bet
- Stick to your analysis and decisions and avoid outside influences.