Attention all teacher aspirants. As per the latest reports, CTET Admit Card will be released on November 16th 2019. The most awaited admit card for CTET Exam is all set to be released soon. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be releasing the CTET Admit Card on online mode.
If you have registered successfully for CTET December Exam, then you will be able to download the admit card. The admit card for CTET Exam can be downloaded only from the official website of CTET i.e., ctet.nic.in. The Central Teaching Eligibility Test is scheduled on December 8th 2019. Download the admit card well in advance before the examination.
When the admit card is released, all the candidates are suggested to follow the instructions to download the admit card correctly. If you are wondering how and where to download the CTET Admit Card, then follow the below instructions correctly
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Careers link
- And click on Current Opportunities
- Click on Download CTET Call Letter link under the appropriate advertisement
- Enter your Registration No / Roll No and Password/ DOB to log in. Submit the details
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future use
After downloading the hall ticket, check for all the details if they are mentioned correctly or not. Ensure to report to the exam conducting authority soon if there are any discrepancies found on the admit card. Also, ensure to read the important instructions mentioned in the admit card which has to be followed during exam.
Enhance your preparation for CTET as there are few days left for exam. CTET is a national level exam and hence there is a huge competition across the country. Utilize the last few days left for exam by revising all the topics and giving them a quick glance. Here are few quick tips & tricks that can help in cracking CTET Exam.
- Solve previous year question papers so that you can get an idea about how the questions can be framed.
- Take up CTET Mock Test Series to analyze your preparation.
- Know your errors and improvise on them.
- Also, avoid studying any new topic in the last few days left for exam.
- Try to revise upon only the ones in which you are already perfect.
Ensure to carry the admit card to exam center without fail. Whoever does not carry the admit card, valid Photo ID proof and PwD certificates or anyone these, then they will not be allowed to take up the exam. Keep the admit card safely until the exam gets over.
All the candidates must make sure they arrive at the exam center 90 minutes before the exam commences. Also, remember that if any candidate arriving after 9:30 for morning exam they will not be allowed to take up the exam and candidate arriving after 2 PM for afternoon exam will also not be allowed for the exam. CBSE will be releasing the CTET results within a month after the exam.