The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz 2019 has been a hit in the Indian market and it is definitely one of the hot-selling sedans of India since the launch. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz on road price is in the range of INR 8.19 lakhs and it goes up to INR 10.97 lakhs. The upgraded 2019 Ciaz facelift has received a similar reaction from the public and has done a great job in being a part of the sedans that are most sought after in the Indian market at the current time. The Maruti Ciaz on road price is also justified and appropriate given the features and is in accordance with the upgrade.
The Pros of buying the Ciaz 2019
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz 2019 has several pros that one can take into consideration and then decide as to why it is a great deal to buy it. The pros and the reasons why you should buy the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz 2019 have been enlisted below:
- Competitive Price of the Model – The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz on road price as mentioned above is between INR 8.19 lakhs to INR 10.97 lakhs and in terms of affordability of the car, it has definitely given the other cars of the sedan segment a setback.
- Spacious Interior – Maruti is considered amazing in case of the spacing of the interiors and in Ciaz one can enjoy the room for head and knee. One can relax with the rear sunshade and the rear adjustable headrests.
- Fuel Efficiency – The Maruti Suzuki cars are known for the hybrid technology. The Ciaz 2019 adopts mild-hybrid technology and this would help in stretching the mileage much more. The Ciaz has a high level ARAI mileage of 28.09 kmpl.
The Cons of buying the Ciaz 2019
The Ciaz vdi on road price and other features do make the car a huge success but it is not all. There may be certain cons of the Ciaz 2019 as well and they are given below:
- Dull 1.4 petrol engine – The Suzuki Ciaz on road price which is lesser as compared to other sedans of the same segment might have led the company to stick to the boring 1.4 petrol engine and the 1.3 litre petrol motor does not add that much fun to the ride.
- No Diesel Automatic Offer – A major drawback of the Ciaz is that the diesel variants do not get an automatic gearbox. Other cars such as Hyundai, Vento Skoda Rapid fall under the same segment and they do offer the engine-gearbox combination. This would be one aspect in which the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz may suffer a setback.
- Unavailability of the six airbags – These days, the premium hatchback sedans are offering the extra pack of the six airbags for better safety of the passengers and this is for the top-spec variant. However, this is lacking here and the Maruti Ciaz 2019on road price is less as compared to others which may be the cause of it and it is still only offering the standard dual front airbags.